- St. Michael’s on the Mount C of E (VC) Primary School is part of the St. Michael & St. George Federation.
- Our federated linked school is: St. George CE Primary School http://www.st-george-pri.bristol.sch.uk/
- The school hall at St. Michael’s on the Mount C of E (VC) Primary School, is known out of hours as St. Michael’s Parish Hall. The Parish Hall is managed by BNS, who can be contacted for all bookings: 0117 957 0809 or you are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org The school does not offer/deal with any ‘lettings’, we invite to please contact BNS directly.
- There are NO parking facilities at the school, unless you are a member of staff within the federation, a planned visiting professional: a planned contractor, one of our peripatetic teachers or one of our federation governors.
Planned visitors: Please ensure you input your car details on the electronic tablet located in the school office (this is time limited, so as quick as you can once your vehicle is parked). There are bright red signs directing you to do so once on the schools grounds.
Please note: It is not practical to ask/remind everyone who visits the site if they have followed the instructions above. Please read the signs & act upon them if appropriate.
- Hirers of the Parish Hall via BNS, please check your agreement for your designated parking, as you are not entitled to use the school car park.
- Creative Parking Solutions manages the school car park, all unauthorised parking will result in a penalty notice. There is plenty of signage in the school car park advising of the penalty notice charge, which became operational 9 September 2019.
- Bristol Central advice flyer please click on the link for help with: Shelter, Bristol Law Centre, CHAS – housing, Citzens Advice, St. Pauls Advice Centre to name but a few. Help is out there.
- Tackling Domestic Abuse – post lockdown. Please visit Bristol City Council website for information links to support: Next Link/ Victim Support/ Woman Kind/ Mankind/ NSPCC
- Bristol First Response: anyone concerned about a children or young person, including their own, can call First Response.- Click here to view Bristol First Response’s flyer
- Bully Free Zone: this website has information to help children and parents deal with cases of bullying.
- Counselling Directory: connecting you with professional support for children and their families.
- Bristol SENDIAS Service: Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND) Information, Advice and Support Service for children & young people with SEND and their parents/carers. Supportive Parents SENDIAS
Term Dates 2020-2021
Term 1: Tuesday 1 September 2020 – Friday 23 October 2020
- Inset Day 1: Tuesday 1 September 2020
- Inset Day 2: Wednesday 2 September 2020
- Inset Day 3: Thursday 3 September 2020
Children return to school after the summer break: Friday 4 September 2020
- Inset Day 4: Friday 16 October 2020
Term 2: Monday 2 November 2020 – Friday 18 December 2020
Term 3: Tuesday 4 January 2021 – Friday 12 February 2021
- Inset day 5: Monday 4 January 2021
Term 4: Monday 22 February 2021 – Thursday 1 April 2021
- Inset Day 6: Monday 22 February 2021
Term 5: Monday 19 April 2021 – Friday 28 May 2021
- Inset Day 7: Friday 28 May 2021
Term 6: Monday 7 June 2021 – Wednesday 21 July 2021
10.06.21 **NEW** The academic year for the children will now end on FRIDAY 16 JULY 2021.
The final three days of term are now additional INSET Days