ParentPay is now live! We no longer accepting cash or cheque payments making the school a cash free environment.
Parents/Carers who wish to continue making cash payments may do so using the PayPoint network at local convenice stores. Please ask for a bar code in the office to enable this.
The benefits of using ParentPay:-
- enables you to pay for: After School Club, school dinners, trips, music tuition & tickets for Y6: Birch Class annual Shakespeare performance at the Wickham Theatre, via a highly secure payment site.
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made.
- allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school.
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children.
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register.
- no more surprise/unexpected balances, you are in control.
- ParentPay holds an eletronic record of your payments to view at a later date.
- Once you have activated your account, you can make safe, secure online payments straight away.
Adding another child: If you already have a ParentPay account, either with our school or another ParentPay school, you can simply login to that account and add your other children via the Add a child tab on your home page.
Payer guidance: https://www.parentpay.com/parents/ for help accesseing the ParentPay system and some FAQ’s and solutions.
All children wear school uniform, which consists of:
- a white polo shirt
- a royal blue or red sweatshirt
- grey school trousers or skirt
- sensible black shoes
- Summer terms: blue or red gingham school dress.
For reasons of safety, children must not wear jewellery to school. If necessary, small stud earrings and a watch may be worn. If worn, they must be removed or covered (earrings) for PE & swimming.
As our school uniform is set to change from September 2021, (because the new school along with a new school name will open) the option to buy our current St. Michael’s on the Mount uniform complete with our logo has been removed from this page.
All children require a PE kit consisting:
- Winter: jogging bottoms , tee-shirt, jumper
- Summer: shorts, tee-shirt
children also require gym shoes or trainers for outdoor games.
PE kits should be brought to school in a drawstring bag at the beginning of term. If necessary it can be taken home for washing, a replacement should be on your child’s peg. It is important a kit is in school at all times.
We would really appreciate it if all clothing is clearly labelled, either with a name tag or by writing your child’s name in permanent pen. This helps faciliate the return of lost property.