- St. Michael’s on the Mount C of E (VC) Primary School is part of the St. Michael & St. George Federation.
- Our federated linked school is: St. George CE Primary School http://www.st-george-pri.bristol.sch.uk/
- The school hall at St. Michael’s on the Mount C of E (VC) Primary School, is known out of hours as St. Michael’s Parish Hall. The Parish Hall is managed by BNS, who can be contacted for all bookings: 0117 957 0809 or you are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org The school does not offer/deal with any ‘lettings’, we invite to please contact BNS directly.
- There are NO parking facilities at the school, unless you are a member of staff within the federation, a planned visiting professional: a planned contractor, one of our peripatetic teachers or one of our federation governors.
Planned visitors: Please ensure you input your car details on the electronic tablet located in the school office (this is time limited, so as quick as you can once your vehicle is parked). There are bright red signs directing you to do so once on the schools grounds.
Please note: It is not practical to ask/remind everyone who visits the site if they have followed the instructions above. Please read the signs & act upon them if appropriate.
- Hirers of the Parish Hall via BNS, please check your agreement for your designated parking, as you are not entitled to use the school car park.
- Creative Parking Solutions manages the school car park, all unauthorised parking will result in a penalty notice. There is plenty of signage in the school car park advising of the penalty notice charge, which became operational 9 September 2019.
- Bristol Central advice flyer please click on the link for help with: Shelter, Bristol Law Centre, CHAS – housing, Citzens Advice, St. Pauls Advice Centre to name but a few. Help is out there.
- Tackling Domestic Abuse – post lockdown. Please visit Bristol City Council website for information links to support: Next Link/ Victim Support/ Woman Kind/ Mankind/ NSPCC
- Bristol First Response: anyone concerned about a children or young person, including their own, can call First Response.- Click here to view Bristol First Response’s flyer
- Bully Free Zone: this website has information to help children and parents deal with cases of bullying.
- Counselling Directory: connecting you with professional support for children and their families.
- Bristol SENDIAS Service: Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND) Information, Advice and Support Service for children & young people with SEND and their parents/carers.
Term Dates 2019-2020
Term 1: Tuesday 3 September 2019 – Friday 25 October 2019
Inset Day 1: Monday 2 September 2020
Term 2: Monday 4 November 2019 – Friday 20 December 2019
Inset Day 2: Friday 8 November 2019
Inset Day 3: Monday 6 January 2020
Term 3: Tuesday 7 January 2020 – Friday 14 February 2020
Term 4: Monday 24 February 2020 – Thursday 2 April 2020
Inset Day 4: Friday 3 April 2020
Term 5: Monday 20 April 2020 – Friday 22 May 2020
Term 6: Monday 1 June 2020 – Friday 17 July 2020
Inset Day 5: Monday 20 July 2020