ParentPay is now live! We are no longer accepting cash or cheque payments making the school a cash free environment.
Parent(s)/Carer(s) who wish to continue making cash payments may do so using the PayPoint network at local convenice stores. Please ask for a bar code in the office to enable this.
The benefits of using ParentPay:-
- enables you to pay for: After School Club, school dinners, trips, music tuition & tickets for Birch Class annual Shakespeare performance at the Wickham Theatre, via a highly secure payment site.
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made.
- allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school.
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children.
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register.
- no more surprise/unexpected balances, you are in control.
All children wear school uniform, which consists of:
- a white polo shirt
- a royal blue or red sweatshirt
- grey school trousers or skirt
- sensible black shoes
- Summer terms: blue or red gingham school dress.
For reasons of safety, children must not wear jewellery to school. If necessary, small stud earrings and a watch may be worn. If worn, they must be removed or covered (earrings) for PE & swimming.
Our school uniform can be ordered online and can then be delivered to school, free of charge or directly to your door, postage is payable for this service, by our supplier, Initially Yours.
Click here to visit the St Michael’s page on Initially Yours’ website and make purchases.
All children require a PE kit consisting:
- Winter: jogging bottoms , tee-shirt, jumper
- Summer: shorts, tee-shirt
children also require gym shoes or trainers for outdoor games.
PE kits should be brought to school in a drawstring bag at the beginning of term. If necessary it can be taken home for washing, a replacement should be on your child’s peg. It is important a kit is in school at all times.
We would really appreciate it if all clothing is clearly labelled, either with a name tag or by writing your child’s name in permanent pen. This helps faciliate the return of lost property.