School Dinner Menu – T5 T6 2018-2019 This is the menu that is in operation from Tuesday 23 April 2019
ParentPay is now live! We are no longer accepting cash or cheque payments making the school a cash free environment.
School dinners are payable either in advance or pay as you go. School dinners are not payable in arrears.
Parent(s)/Carer(s) who wish to continue making cash payments may do so using the PayPoint network at local convenience stores. Please ask for a bar code in the office to enable this.
The benefits of using ParentPay:-
- enables you to pay for: After School Club, school dinners, trips, music tuition & tickets for Birch Class annual Shakespeare performance at the Wickham Theatre, via a highly secure payment site.
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made.
- allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school.
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children.
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register.
- no more surprise/unexpected balances, you are in control.
Universal Free School Meals
From September 2014, children in Oak, Hazel & Chestnut Classes (YR, Y1 & Y2) are entitled to Free School Meals. This is known as Universal Free School Meals.
If your child(ren) are in any of the classes above, you are not required to submit an application form to ensure your child has free school meals.
If, however, you may be eligible under the standard criteria of Free School Meals (see below) we would ask that you do make an application. Successful applications will result in the school receiving additional funding from the government, called Pupil Premium.
If you think your child might be entitled to the Pupil Premium funding, download and complete the checker form (pdf, 103KB) and return it to Helen in the school office.
Free School Meals
You can apply for Free School Meals for children in Maple Class (Y3), Willow Class (Y4), Cedar Class (Y5) and Birch Class (Y6)
If you think your child may be eligible for free school meals, please go to the free school meals page (click here) on Bristol City Council’s website. By applying for free school meals, you could gain up to £1,300 of additional funding for our school through the Pupil Premium programme.
If your child has a Food Allergy and/or Intolerance please complete the form by clicking on the link at the very top of this page, (Chartwells Allergy & Intolerance Form) and return it to Helen, in the school office.
School Milk 🥛
Children under 5 years old are given a free carton of milk daily. Children over 5 years old can have milk in school if you wish. Parent(s) / Carer(s) can purchase milk directly from the dairy, which is based in Weston-super-Mare. Contact details: 01934 510950