At St. Michael’s on the Mount C of E (VC) Primary School we:
- Cultivate a learning community in which all are involved, valued and interdependent.
- Nurture a culture for enjoying lifelong learning and fulfilling individual potential.
- Inspire curiosity and respect for Christian spirituality and world faiths.
- Foster an ethos of excellence and build confidence and self-esteem.
- Invest in creative experiences.
Enjoying learning together is a key focus at St Michael’s on the Mount Primary School: our aim is that staff, parents and the wider school community all work together to ensure that our children flourish here and then go on to thrive in their later education.
In line with our core values of Trust, Unity, Respect and Responsibility, we celebrate the cultural and religious diversity of our children. It is very important to us that the children feel safe and respected and that they are listened to by all our staff. We welcome the variety of knowledge and experience that our children bring to us from their home backgrounds. We seek to maintain a strong partnership between home and school, because we believe this is important in helping the children do well in school.