AFTER SCHOOL CLUB (CHILDCARE)
St Michael’s After School Club was started in the 1980s by parent(s)/carer(s) who needed childcare after school hours. The school later took over the running of the club.
Eligibility: The After School Club is open to children who attend St. Michael’s on the Mount Church of England (VC) Primary School.
Places: We have 18 spaces avaiable in our After School Club
Times: Term time only, Monday to Friday, 15:15hrs – 17:55hrs
Cost: £8.50 per pupil, per session when booked in advance.
£10.00 per pupil, per session when booked ‘ad hoc’ on the day, when the link has closed, or late collection at the end of the school day.
Payment: Payable in ADVANCE. We will, however, take payment on the day of the booking, to secure the place if requested last minute and we have availability. All payments must be made via our secure online payment system, ‘ParentPay’.
Bookings: All advanced bookings can only be made on line via ‘ParentPay’. Once on ‘ParentPay‘ click on the hyperlink ‘Pay for Other Items’. please follow the steps to book After School Place(s) for your child(ren).
The link closes 24 hours prior to each session.
- Once the link has closed please email your on-the-day request to the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an emailed reply informing you if you child(ren) have a place and booked on at the daily rate (£10.00) or, if we are fully booked and are unable to accommodate your booking, so alternative arrangements can be sought by you.
- Children who have not been collected from school on time will be sent to After School Club, where the daily rate of £10.00 will be charged to your ‘ParentPay’ account. Teachers often plan appointments, run clubs or attend meetings, so please be on time.
Emergency Contact: If you need to contact the After School Club team when the school office is closed, please call 07583 704797. This number is operational between the hours of 15:30hrs-18:00hrs, term time only.
AH leaflet 2018docx please click the link to view a leaflet about our club.
Terms and Conditions
Please click on the link below as the new T & C’s come into effect on Monday 11 March 2019.
Our teaching staff run a variety of free, bookable after-school activity clubs. Places are offered on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. You will be given plenty of notice when the link below goes ‘live’.
The link will close when either places are full or 24 hours before a club starts, which ever is first. This is for safeguarding, so we know who to expect to clubs.
If places are still avaiable, it may be worth checking with Mrs. Smith in the school office, as she can book remaining places once the list is closed.
Activity Clubs are not ‘drop in’ By signing up, you are giving your full commitment to the club on a weekly basis. Some clubs have waiting lists. If two sessions are missed, your child will lose their place, so others may join.
https://stmichaelsonthemount.parentseveningsystem.co.uk/ is the link to book all activity clubs. Additional clubs will be announced throughout the academic year.
In Term 3, Academic Year 2019-2010, clubs currently on offer:
- Green Team
- open to invited children in Y6:Birch Class
- Mondays after school 3:20pm-4:20pm
- 14 October 2019 – unconfirmed end date as this club will transfer to lunchtime by the end of December 2019.
- Green Team is for invited children only.
- Teacher Led: Football Fanatics Club
- open to children in Y3: Maple and Y4: Willow Classes.
- Thursdays after school. 15:20hrs -16:30hrs.
- 7 November 2019 – 13 February 2020
- Football Fanatics Club has 16 places available.
- KS2 Mulit Sports After School CLub
- open to children in Maple, Willow, Cedar and Birch Classes.
- Wednesdays after school. 15:20hrs-16:30hrs
- 30 November 2019 – 12 February 2020
- Multi Sports Club has 20 places available.
- Teacher Led: After School Mad Science Club
- open to children in Willow, Cedar and Birch Classes
- Tuesdays after school. 15:30hrs-16:15hrs
- 14 January 2020 – 24 March 2020
- Mad Science Club has 12 places avaiable.