AFTER SCHOOL CLUB (CHILDCARE)
St Michael’s After School Club was started in the 1980s by parent(s)/carer(s) who needed childcare after school hours. The school later took over the running of the club.
Eligibility: The After School Club is open to children who attend St. Michael’s on the Mount Church of England (VC) Primary School.
Places: We have 18 spaces avaiable in our After School Club
Times: Term time only, Monday to Friday, 3:15pm – 5:55pm.
Cost: £8.50 per pupil, per session when booked in advance.
£10.00 per pupil, per session when booked ‘ad hoc’ on the day, when the link has closed, or late collection at the end of the school day.
Payment: Payable in ADVANCE. We will, however, take payment on the day of the booking, to secure the place if requested last minute and we have availability. All payments must be made via our secure online payment system, ‘ParentPay’.
Bookings: All advanced bookings can only be made on line via ‘ParentPay’. Once on ‘ParentPay‘ click on the hyperlink ‘Pay for Other Items’. please follow the steps to book After School Place(s) for your child(ren).
The link closes 24 hours prior to each session.
- Once the link has closed please email your on-the-day request to the school office: email@example.com
- You will receive an emailed reply informing you if you child(ren) have a place and booked on at the daily rate (£10.00) or, if we are fully booked and are unable to accommodate your booking, so alternative arrangements can be sought by you.
- Children who have not been collected from school on time will be sent to After School Club, where the daily rate of £10.00 will be charged to your ‘ParentPay’ account. Teachers often plan appointments, run clubs or attend meetings, so please be on time.
AH leaflet 2018docx please click the link to view a leaflet about our club.
Terms and Conditions
Please click on the link below as the new T & C’s come into effect on Monday 11 March 2019.
Our teaching staff run a variety of free, bookable after-school activity clubs. Places are offered on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. You will be given plenty of notice when the link below goes ‘live’.
The link will close when either places are full or 24 hours before a club starts, which ever is first. This is for safeguarding, so we know who to expect to clubs.
If places are still avaiable, it may be worth checking with Helen, in the school office, as she can book remaining places once the list is closed.
In Terms 5 & 6 2018-2019, clubs currently on offer:
- Netball Club
- open to children in Willow, Cedar & Birch Classes.
- Mondays after school. 3:30pm-4:30pm.
- 4 Mar 2019 – 13 May 2019
- Netball Club has 15 places available.
- NETBALL CLUB HAS NOW FINISHED FOR THIS ACADEMIC YEAR.
- Multi Sports Club – Athletics Focus
- open to children in Maple, Willow, Cedar & Birch Classes
- Wednesdays after school. 3:15pm-4:30pm
- 8 May 2019 – 3 July 2019
- Multi Sports, Athletics Club has 18 places available.
- MULTI SPORTS CLUB HAS NOW FINISHED FOR THIS ACADEMIC YEAR.
- Football Club
- open to children in Cedar & Birch Classes.
- Thursdays after school. 3:15pm-4:15pm.
- 28 Feb 2019 – 23 May 2019
- Football Club has 16 places available.
- FOOTBALL CLUB HAS NOW FINISHED FOR THIS ACADEMIC YEAR.
- Cricket Club
- open to children in Willow, Cedar and Birch Classes.
- Tuesdays after school. 3:30pm-4:30pm
- 30 April 2019 – 9 July 2019
- Cricket Club has 20 places available
- CRICKET CLUB HAS NOW FINISIHED FOR THIS ACADEMIC YEAR.
- PP Gardening Club
- (invited pupils) Tuesdays after school. 3:30pm-4:30pm
- 30 April 2019 – 9 July 2019
- GARDENING CLUB HAS NOW FINISHED FOR THIS ACADEMIC YEAR.
https://stmichaelsonthemount.parentseveningsystem.co.uk/ is the link to book all activity clubs.
Additional clubs will be announced throughout the academic year